There is nowhere quite like Vienna during Advent. The Christmas markets are full of life, the atmosphere in the streets is festive in a way that doesn't exist in most other capital cities and the concerts & operetta season is in full swing. Many of Vienna’s squares transform into magical Christmas markets with the aroma of hot punch and Christmas biscuits creating a wonderful atmosphere. Get your Christmas off to an early start and join us for six nights in this wonderful city.
We fly direct from Manchester or Heathrow with Austrian Airlines and stay six nights at the 4* Hotel am Konzerthaus which has an ideal location just off the 'Ringstrasse'.
The full programme of concerts, opera & operette is published in late April but the tour will include:
- an evening (opera or ballet) at the Vienna State Opera
- an evening at the Volksoper (home of the Viennese operetta)
- a concert in the magnificent Goldensaal of the Musikverein (home of the New Year's Day concert)
- a concert in the beautiful art-nouveau Konzerthaus
- two morning walking tours in the historic heart of the city (with Kaffee und Kuchen in Vienna's most elegant cafe)
- a morning visit to Klimt & Schiele at the Belvedere Palace
- three dinners in some of the great dining rooms of the city and a post-performance supper on our last evening
Register now and receive Priority Booking.
**You can now complete the booking form electronically but will require Adobe Acrobat Reader which can be downloaded for free using the link below the booking form. You can then download & save the PDF form to your computer, complete the details, resave and then email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you prefer, you may still print and complete the form by hand.**