We return to Glyndebourne for our 8th visit in autumn 2019 with two performances - a brand new production of Verdi's tragic masterpiece Rigoletto and Donizetti's glorious 'sun-drenched, small town comedy' L'elisir d'amore (the elixir of love). You can watch the L'Elisir trailer here: https://youtu.be/xWA_Ec1stUw
Following unanimous approval from our guests for the past two visits we will return to the Jury's Waterfront Hotel, located facing the promenade with the charming shops and cafes of the Laines to the rear. The hotel underwent a complete refurbishment in 2017 and rooms are well proportioned with new ensuite bathrooms, flat-screen TV and tea & coffee making facilities. The hotel has a bright spacious lobby with bar and restaurant and it was a big hit with Maestro! clients.
We travel by executive coach from the North West on Tuesday 29th (see pick up points on the Booking Form) with our popular ‘Business class lunch tray’ for the journey down and a welcome dinner in Brighton that evening. If you wish to make your own way the reduction will be £40 per person.
- The break will be escorted throughout and includes:
- luxury coach travel from the Northwest (see booking form for pick up points, some by feeder coach to Knutsford)
- a 'business class' picnic platter & wine on the outward journey
- three nights at the 4* Jury's Hotel situated on the promenade in the absolute centre of the town with the 'Laines' of Brighton to the rear of the building on a bed & breakfast basis
- top price stall or foyer circle seats for both performances
- welcome dinner on the first evening
- afternoon tea (at Glyndebourne) before one performance
- a dinner in the renowned 'Wallop' Restaurant at Gyndebourne before/after the other performance
- All transfers to and from Glyndebourne
- a morning excursion to Lewes is also included